ETHAN PARTNERS | GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Ethan Partners is a leading global executive search company, supporting top tier investors, media groups, and high-growth Internet companies expanding globally by finding C-level and Executive talents to lead growth and take these businesses to the next level.
Clients include companies like Uber, Groupon, Zalando, Naspers, Ringier, Rocket Internet, Goldman Sachs, and Nova Founders Capital.
We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a passionate and highly driven individual to join our international, ambitious, and entrepreneurial team based in Lisbon.
As Executive Search Manager your goal will be to maintain and develop long term client relations as well as manage, coach, and recruit a talented team. You will be part of the management team, and you will report directly to the COO.
WHAT WE OFFER
Ethan Partners is a great place to learn from some of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in the world, about building Start-Ups and winning teams. With us you can:
- Join a highly ambitious international team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial growth environment
- Get a unique opportunity to advise and build strong relationships with senior executives while expanding your global network
- Learn what it takes to create a successful business from some of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in the world
- Get insight to the current trends within the global tech startup scene
- Expect a high level of professional and personal development combined with great opportunities for career progression
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
As an Executive Search Manager, you are responsible for a team of recruiters and managing Client relations. This includes to:
- Manage client relations, ensuring smooth and successful end-to-end recruitment delivery processes
- Ensure high quality service and customer satisfaction that is consistently maintained and achieved - resulting in long lasting relationships between Ethan Partners and the assigned clients
- Lead a team of recruiters to source, screen and identify highly qualified candidates
- Manage, mentor and provide coaching to your team to make sure deadlines are being met
- Set weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs with your team members
- Review resource allocation on a weekly basis to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Work closely with the COO and proactively identify opportunities for improvements and make constructive suggestions for change, including opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, optimize current processes, improve training material etc.
You are a driven and ambitious individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone. Additionally, you fulfil the following requirements:
- Previous experience (ideally 3+ years) as Client Manager, Project Manager or similar with a proven track record
- High level of business acumen and a natural interest in globally expanding digital companies
- Highly driven, pro-active, and with the tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile
- A natural leader and strong communicator who’s passionate about people. Strong plus if you already have experience managing and coaching a team
- A quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, agile, and goal-oriented environment
- An analytical mindset who knows how to plan and organize in an efficient and productive manner with a focus on key priorities
- Strong team player who seeks and values constructive feedback to continuously improve
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Full proficiency in all MS Office or G Suite tools
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably within business, marketing or HR
- EU passport or work permit
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to become part of Ethan Partners team then please click "Apply" or send your CV and a short motivation email to Anna Svedberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject: Manager, Ethan Lisbon. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.
We look forward to receiving your application!