Position: Client Relationship Manager
Company: Ethan Partners | Global Executive Search
Reporting to: CEO
Ethan Partners is a leading global executive search company, supporting top tier VC and PE investors, high-growth internet companies and large corporations expanding globally by finding C-level and Executive talents to lead growth and take these businesses to the next level.
Clients include companies like Uber, Groupon, Zalando, Naspers, Ringier, Deliveroo, OLX, Zomato, Rocket Internet, and Nova Founders Capital.
We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a passionate and highly driven individual to join our international, ambitious, and entrepreneurial team.
As Client Relationship Manager your goal will be to develop and maintain long term client relations by being the client’s trusted advisor on scaling organizations and building outstanding leadership teams. Further, you will work closely with our Search Managers ensuring that our Clients get the best service and results. You will be part of the client management team, and you will report directly to the CEO.
- Acquire and build long term relationships with high profile Clients
- Understand Clients hiring needs and act as a consultant and advisor
- Advise our Clients on the best search strategies
- Asses research and search strategy created by the Search team
- Collaborate with Search Manager to ensure that the Client is satisfied
- Grow Client engagement and ensure implementation of tools to measure and improve Client satisfaction
- Increase awareness about Ethan Partners and our services
- Represent Ethan Partners at conferences and networking events and educate the market on how to find and select the right people
Qualified candidates must have the following attributes:
- A proven track record of personal, academic, and professional achievements among the best of your class
- 5-10 years of experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably both within corporates and startups
- You thrive in client-facing situations - Our client always come first, and we love the thrill of delivering quality, high service and a great experience
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Pragmatic, hands-on execution and can do attitude
- High drive and ambition to perform, independence, flexibility and speed
- You have high professional standards but like to have fun in the workplace
- Thirst for challenge and adventure
- Perfect English verbal and written
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably within business, marketing or HR
- EU passport or work permit
WHAT WE OFFER
Ethan Partners is a great place to learn from some of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in the world, about building startups and winning teams. With us you can:
- Join a highly ambitious international team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial growth environment
- Get a unique opportunity to advise and build strong relationships with senior executives while expanding your global network
- Significant responsibility in growing our business and the opportunity to make a lot of impact
- Get insight to the current trends within the global tech startup scene
- Expect a high level of professional and personal development combined with great opportunities for career progression
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to become part of Ethan Partners's team please apply below or send your CV to CEO Ann-Christine Roope at firstname.lastname@example.org. First interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.
We look forward to receiving your application!