TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest-growing companies and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a dynamic individual to provide principal administrative support for an entire department. The Executive Secretary maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff, works fairly independently receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, and performs various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
- Responsible for data entry into various spreadsheets
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Monitoring conference rooms and general office equipment, and mail distribution
- Act as point of contact for incoming calls and visitors
- Point of contact for conference and conference memos
- Maintain files in accordance with records management policies and procedures
- Provide logistical support for all meetings and meeting preparations
- Process domestic and international travel requests
- Process security documentation
- Monitor all office equipment and supply
- Maintain calendars, travel arrangements, speaking arrangements for Directors
- Diligently work as a liaison between outside vendors and internal staff members
- Responsible for ensuring employees submit time and leave requests to proper channels
- Ensure office supplies are always in stock and available for employees
- May perform various other functions, as delegated by senior staff
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency with all MS Office tools
- SharePoint experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 25lbs (change printer cartridges, etc.)
- Able to sort and manage multiple schedules for various employees and vend
- 2-5 years Government administrative experience
- Government travel booking
- Conference room management
- Experience working with and managing Office machines/supplies
- Experience managing outside vendors
Education & Certification Requirements:
- 2-year degree in a relevant field of study
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- All applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Authorized to work in the United States
- All applicants must be able to complete and pass a background investigation and drug test
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: Public Trust will be required
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.