TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest-growing companies and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a Security Audit Specialist to support our Federal agency client in Alexandria, VA.
- Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA) Data Profiling and Continuous Monitoring
- Financial IT Auditing and Reporting
- SAP Module Configuration
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Professional knowledge of OMB Circular A-123, Appendix D, Compliance with the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA) and the Treasury Financial Management requirements that represents criteria for FFMIA.
- Strong professional knowledge of the Treasury Financial Manual (TFM).
- General knowledge of the Information Technology (IT) TFM Federal Financial Management System Requirements (FFMSRs) particularly in applying to financial accounting standards and USS GL at the transaction level.
- Professional knowledge of internal control over financial reporting utilizing OMB’s assessment methodology provided in Appendix A to Circular No. A-123 internal control over financial reporting
- Professional knowledge of reporting requirements to Federal Managers’ Financial Integrity Act of 1982 (FMFIA) and compliance with the Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government (the Green Book.)
- General knowledge of Appendices B and C to Circular No A-123.
- Sound professional knowledge of SAP configuration and data tables in order to conduct interviews and discussions on transaction processing that impacts TFM FFMSRs
- General knowledge of the system change management processes (include documentation of changes to the baseline system configuration for SAP) to ensure visibility of all configuration changes impacting the supporting requirements.
- Analytical and technical experience to validate compliance with the TFM requirements and develop an evaluation package for each TFM FFMSR requirement upon the completion of the assessment.
- Analytical and technical experience to document identified issues and discuss the results of the assessments and where applicable provide recommendations.
- Minimum of 11 years of professional experience
Education & Certification Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in information systems, IT, or related field
- One or more of the following certifications are required
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Working knowledge of SAP configuration, setup, design and the ability to delineate between SAP configuration components and customization components defined by RICE-FW requirements.
- Knowledge of technical solutions within SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience within one or more of the following SAP modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Funds Management (FM), Materials Management (MM), and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules.
- Experience with SAP HANA or SAP’s GRC solutions.
- Strong relational understanding of the impact of feeder systems into SAP and their corresponding Intermediary Documents (IDOCs).
- Understanding of key business processes to include order creation, order fulfillment, procurement of services and supplies, inventory, assets, human resources, and the subsequent financial statement impact of the processes therein.
- General understanding of reporting capabilities such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Business Explorer (BEx), and/or Business Objects.
- General understanding of data extraction techniques and tools from SAP ECC 6.0.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: DoD Secret Clearance Required
Percent of Travel Required: 25%
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.