TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest-growing companies and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is currently seeking a temporary Inventory Associate to work in a team environment to confirm and track equipment, supplies, and materials. This person will verify and accurately record the existence of current inventory. The Inventory Associate will travel to multiple sites in order to complete all work duties.
- Accurately count and record each item in inventory
- Working with a team of individuals to audit current equipment and materials
- Track any discrepancies between listed and actual inventory
- Travel to multiple locations in order to complete a precise report of current equipment and supplies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Keep accurate and precise notes
- Strong data entry skills.
- Work in a team environment
- Proficiency with all MS Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2-5 years Inventory support or Auditing experience
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Understanding of warehouse inventory tracking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work will be performed in an office and warehouse environment.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a drug test
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: Secret
Percent of Travel Required: 100%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.