TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a highly skilled Senior Business Analyst-functional tester to provide computer software development test and evaluation of a government supply information systems/purchasing system. This is in support of the sustainment of the legacy Purchase Request Process System. The system tester will provide functional software testing experience (integration and acceptance) and will work effectively with multiple organizations, stakeholders and clients to execute a successful test program.
- Design and execute IT software tests and evaluate results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Prepare test scripts, test plans, and all required test documentation.
- Design and prepare all needed test data.
- Review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Translate complex program requirements into testable objectives.
- Analyze and recommend test cycle, test plans, safety reviews, and detailed test objectives.
- Manage and work effectively with diverse organizations and personalities to execute a successful test program.
- Apply complex test methodologies and compensate for limitations and restrictions.
- Develop an overall test strategy to include objectives, methodologies, analysis, and schedules.
- Independently assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Apply test discipline to design a thorough and executable test program.
- Lead analysis efforts to dissect output data, interface with the client and provide clear results and recommendations.
- Meet with management, decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Work on enhancement requests, gather business requirements, prepare functional requirement and design documents.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of proposed systems.
- Assist users in the testing of patch application, proposed fixes, and enhancements.
- FacilitateSubject Matter Expert (SME) interviews/workshops for business process re-engineering by developing and documenting current state supply chain management business processes while identifying gaps in current As-Is process flows.
- Research applicable law, regulation, and policy related to the execution and compliance of business processes.
- Prepare written and/or briefed reports to support the activities performed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical and research capabilities.
- Strong presentation development and delivery and relationship building skills at all levels, including working, managerial and executive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- 10 years of broad/diverse background and experience in business process improvement/re-engineering, business process modeling, requirements analysis, and/or enterprise architecture.
- Must have at least 5-8 years DoD experience and worked in a numerous AF PMOs or functional offices; understands documentation required from FMO to successfully implement a new system.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Four-year degree in IT, logistics, business or management.
- Department of Defense or Air Force supply chain management/logistics functional knowledge.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: Favorable National Agency Check (NAC)
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.