TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a Link 16 OCONUS Manager to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to assist the US Air Force to augment Link 16 support with current Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) Link-16 efforts. The Link 16 OCONUS Manager shall make recommendations to the customer on improvements of RSAF Link 16 program. They shall brief the customer on the status of their assigned programs and the respective processes.
- Manage an effective and operating Link-16 program.
- Provide meeting and conference support and preparing Link-16 briefings.
- Assist with the development, function, and support of acquisition and deployment strategies using management structures such as cross-functional Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Review and provide input on advanced planning documents which outline future objectives of the customer.
- Provide logistics or acquisition support including, but not limited to: comprehensive Link-16 integration into aircraft programs and acquisition support to aircraft modifications as necessary.
- Provide technical assistance to establish and maintain combat effectiveness of systems including training systems, sub-systems, and equipment including repairs, maintenance, and test and upgrades required, and recommend changes to ensure effective hardware and software use and maximum supportability.
- Track and report the status of any acquisition efforts, Repair and Return, and shipping of production and repair equipment on a weekly basis.
- Participate in studies and program reviews as necessary to support the requirements
- Provide other support limited to non-personal services as required to support the Link-16 committee chairman, customers, contracting officer, and contracting officer’s representative.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree or 10 years of military experience or 15 years Link-16 Subject Matter Expert experience in lieu of college degree.
- Possess at least a total of 3 years overall combined experience in FMS acquisition.
- Possess at least 1 year of experience with Communications Security (COMSEC) equipment.
- Excellent communication and demonstrating skills.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited United States college or university desired
- Experience working in the Middle East and knowledge of their customs is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Arabic, a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: DoD Secret will be required
Percent of Travel Required: 100% (On-site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.