TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to identify, research, and model current and future state business processes to support definition of functional, business, and information/data requirements that will allow for the design, development, testing / evaluation, implementation of enterprise business applications and capabilities. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the development, documentation and delivery of customized functional requirements documentation and supporting data requirements, specifically around the Foreign Military Sales processes.
The Senior Business Analyst will be a part of an agile process team working with various stakeholders (all levels), including senior leadership, technical management, functional management, supply chain/logistics transformation initiatives and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) business process subject matter experts, to build detailed supply chain/logistics As-Is process views to better understand the current business environment to support identification of potential transformation opportunities. The Senior Business Analyst will document this information, analysis, findings, and recommendations using various technical reports including business process models.
- Meet with management, decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Work on enhancement requests, gather business requirements, prepare functional requirement and design documents.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of proposed systems.
- Create systems integration models, specifications, flow diagrams, and charts to provide direction to analysts and developers
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Develop test plans as necessary.
- Assist users in testing of patch application, proposed fixes, and enhancements.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for modified and new systems.
- Prepare and/or update process and procedures documents.
- Coordinate support and work with vendors on systems issues related to customized or COTS solutions (potentially Oracle)
- Reviews and analyzes existing supply chain management/logistics As-Is and To-Be process models, enterprise architecture artifacts and other program documentation
- Facilitates Subject Matter Expert (SME) interviews / workshops for business process re-engineering by developing and documenting current state supply chain management business processes while identifying gaps in current As-Is process flows.
- Researches applicable law, regulation, and policy related to the execution and compliance of business processes.
- Develops and document process model / business architecture content and artifacts consistent with generally accepted modeling standards.
- Performs peer reviews of process modeling and enterprise architecture artifacts.
- Prepares written and/or briefed reports to support the activities performed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytic and research capabilities.
- Strong presentation development and delivery and relationship building skills at all levels, including working, managerial and executive.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Visio 2010.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- 10 years of broad/diverse background and experience in business process improvement/re-engineering, business process modeling, requirements analysis, and/or enterprise architecture.
- Must have at least 5-8 years DoD experience and worked in a numerous AF PMOs; understands documentation required from FMO to successfully implement a new system.
- In-depth experience around FMS processes, procedures and IT systems.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Four year degree in IT, logistics, business or management.
- Department of Defense or Air Force supply chain management / logistics functional knowledge.
- Experience in Air Force Security Assistance Cooperation (AFSAC) Directorate / Foreign Military Sales (FMS) processes and procedures.
- Experience in Air Force / FMS functional areas of supply chain/logistics, financial management, or acquisition.
- Hands on ERP implementation experience as a SME or Systems Implementer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: Favorable National Agency Check (NAC) will be required
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.