TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a candidate to work in a very exciting and fast paced role as an FMS Specialist with its Government Services team. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in fast paced environments routinely meetings tight deadlines.
- Have knowledge of theories and principles of Foreign Military Sales development and execution, and the Security Assistance Program and policy.
- Have a thorough understanding of SAMIS, DSAMS, SCIP, AFSAC On-line, and other government systems.
- Independently apply principles of acquisition and life cycle logistics management in the areas of case development, international logistics, supply, systems analysis, maintenance, training, and/or transportation, determining material, and financial requirements.
- Have knowledge of basic theories and principles of systems design, specifications development techniques; and an understanding of acquisition and maintenance requirements as well as organizational functions involved in logistical support.
- Have knowledge of system life cycle concepts and design as they apply to system research, development, and acquisition.
- Have experience in establishing, developing, and maintaining effective working relationships with government contractors, departments and teams.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Advanced skillset in MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to routinely meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to work fluently with others in department
- Able to quickly learn proprietary software systems
- 3 years Logistics, Supply Chain, Management or Operational Research
- Experience working with Government logistics / supply systems
- Foreign Military Sales
- Fifty percent of any experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects
Education & Certification Requirements:
- 4 year degree in relevant field encouraged
- 2 year degree in relevant field recommended
- Six (6) years of additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree; or, four (4) years of additional work experience plus an Associate’s degree may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 20%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.