TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest-growing companies and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst with extensive knowledge and experience that prepares and conducts business analyses and studies, needs assessments, requirements analysis/definition and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align business systems, solutions, and initiatives.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends, reports, spreadsheets, reporting regulations, and business conditions.
- Develops and analyzes metrics, performance measurements, requirements, reports and recommendations related to management, organizational structure, policy/procedures and business systems.
- Identifies potential business risks. Areas of focus include but are not limited to business performance, business and economic case analysis, internal control and enterprise risk assessment.
- Perform analysis supporting projects in Supplier Management, Strategic Sourcing, Total Cost Management, and Demand Management Strategies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication, computer, and organization skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of tools, specifically MS Excel.
- Excellent team skills in an agile environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of the financial impact on logistic systems a plus.
- 8 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of business; or, 5 years’ experience with a Master’s Degree in the field of business.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Four-year degree or a Master’s Degree in Business Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related field.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: DoD Secret will be required
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.