TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest-growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for an Operations Support Analyst to join our growing team. This individual will handle a number of important responsibilities recurring weekly, monthly, and quarterly. This individual must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with external and internal customers. The ideal candidate will need to be a problem solver that is patient and energetic about helping TACG across all business functions. A successful candidate must be a logical thinker that cares about attention to the details of the work at hand.
- Provide technical editing of documents including those for corporate and client delivery.
- Compile and draft business metrics to report to leadership/management.
- Perform records management activities associated with corporate and project delivery, including document management.
- Periodically run timekeeping reports from the corporate timekeeping system to support project analysis.
- Assist in contract administration activities.
- Assist with new employee onboarding activities.
- Develop and submit various compliance reports to satisfy contract requirements.
- Review travel-related expense reports and account payables invoices for compliance with the Joint Travel Regulation (JTR). Resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Prepare documentation to support travel-related invoicing.
- Administer expense, telephony, and other business systems.
- Manage corporate property management processes (hardware, software, etc.)
- Perform office space management (conference room and cubicles reservations).
- Assist project/contract management staff in project initiation set-up and closeout activities.
- Support leadership and management with administrative and project-related activities and tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Provide Business Development support and data gathering
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of work experience for a Government contractor.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite, in particular, we expect advanced skills in MS Excel and intermediate level for all other components.
- Joint Travel Regulation (JTR), or similar regulations.
- Highly proficient at effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Internal and external customer-orientation.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Four-year degree in business, management or related field.
- Understanding of government contract administration, including contract closeout.
- Understanding of government reporting (GWAC, ECMRA, GSA, etc.).
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience working with the US Air Force community (DoD may be acceptable).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: Background Check
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.