TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
The senior enterprise architect for data information and business intelligence is responsible for improving data quality of human resources and pay data through a combination of governance, data quality assessments, data cleansing activities and the creation and management of data standards and specifications to meet Government service level requirements. These standards will be used to guide and govern the planning, design, and implementation of applications and architecture. He / She should possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of modern 3-tier architectures, database, network and middleware technologies with a very strong background in current Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Business Intelligence (BI) environments. This position works closely with the organization’s Chief Engineer, the functional user community, internal and external developers, internal and external testers, and external key government and FFRDC partners to ensure all related human resources applications are best in class and able to deliver requirements for high-availability, high-performance and global scalability.
- Standup and lead a DMBOK-based data governance process
- Assist the functional user create an enterprise Data Dictionary and Data models
- Conduct data quality assessments to improve data accuracy and reliability, serviceability, accessibility, methodological soundness and assurances of integrity.
- Conduct data cleansing and root-cause analysis
- Develop plan to migrate Oracle EBS Global Payroll and Absence Management data into an existing Government human resources Business Intelligence database queried via Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Investigate the viability of encryption at rest for personnel/pay data within Oracle EBS production database and business intelligence platform.
- Build enterprise test data sets to provide a wide-range of population characteristics and ensure repeatability of test
- Analyze web applications for subsumption by Oracle EBS or OBIEE reports, scorecards, dashboards and/or OLAP analysis
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of enterprise data architecture experience
- 10 years of Oracle database experience
- 5 years of Business Intelligence platforms
- 5 years of Oracle EBS Human Resources, Global Payroll and/or Absence Management modules experience
- 3 years of Oracle Discoverer and/or OBIEE
- 3 years of data governance experience
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or System Engineering or other related fields
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) certification
- Security+ or equivalent certification
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: DoD Secret will be required
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it’s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we’re sure to have every benefit you’re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.