We're looking for a Director of Supply to join us in a full-time capacity and help us to redefine the private investment industry.
The Director of Supply would be responsible for monitoring, defining, and optimizing EquityZen's sales KPIs relationships (and establish new ones!) with pre-IPO technology companies that are considering liquidity solutions for their shareholders. You will also build relationships with leading pre-IPO tech company managers, Venture Capital firms and other institutions to further increase the supply side of our marketplace. Lastly, you will manage and grow the Supply team, and report directly to Phil Haslett, EquityZen's Chief Revenue Officer and one of the company's founders.
EquityZen is a leading FinTech startup that sits at the intersection of law, finance, and technology. We help large, private tech companies deliver liquidity to their shareholders, while providing investors access to invest in these proven, pre-IPO companies. EquityZen has served 100+ premier tech companies, and is proud to be considered a liquidity provider by 1 out of 3 of the largest unicorns.
A testament to EquityZen's secure, paperless, and industry-defining online investment platform, we have successfully completed 3500+ private placement transactions. Focusing on automating an antiquated offline process has allowed us to build a more efficient, cost-effective, and transparent private market. Watch this short video to learn more: https://equityzen.com/press/
EquityZen is backed by top venture capital investors, including Draper Associates and 500 Startups. Members of the team have deep experience in finance, law and technology, with prior experience at institutions such as Barclays Capital, Deloitte, UBS, Fidelity and J.P. Morgan.
You should apply if:
- You enjoy managing teams and managing sales funnels and processes
- You have experience working with the C-suite of private technology companies
- You are process-oriented, data-driven and tech-forward; you enjoy measuring KPIs, conversion funnels, and market share
- You want to join a team of smart, humble, high-performing and fun-loving individuals
What you'll gain
- Helping to develop a cutting-edge FinTech marketplace
- Work cross-functionally with legal, deal, product, technology and marketing teams
- Work directly with C-suite teams at some of the most recognizable private technology companies
- Report directly to one of the company's founders
- Manage and grow the Supply team; define and measure team-wide KPIs
- Equity, competitive salary, full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k)), flexible paid time off, paid parental leave, and fun with our team!
- Access to corporate discounts (commute, gym, rental car, groceries, etc.)
The right stuff
- Played a role in defining, tracking, and measuring KPIs for a sales or business development team
- Management experience (at least 1 full-time direct report)
- 5+ years' experience working in financial services or consulting
- Has participated in a recruiting cycle for junior teammates
- Works hard and smart with attention to detail
- Experience working directly with CFOs and Founders of late-stage private tech companies in a capital advisory or financial capacity (Secondary liquidity, primary capital-raising, M&A advisory, payroll and financial services)
Bonus points if you have
- Executed on secondary liquidity transactions with pre-IPO companies
- Data analysis experience in Elastic/Kibana + SQL
- FINRA Series 7 and/or 24 licenses (candidates will be expected to take both exams within the first 90 days of starting)
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as EquityZen will not pursue via sponsorship for this position.
EquityZen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EquityZen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EquityZen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of EquityZen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.