Cincinnati’s #1 residential property management and real estate investing services company is rapidly growing and we’re looking for ALL-STARS to join our Cincinnati (Blue Ash) Team. Working with EquityTeam is unlike any company you’ve worked for. We promote an independent, work hard/play hard, team-oriented culture where the focus is on quality results (not revenue). We hire professionals who want to be part of a winning, growing, and people-first company.
Job / Position Summary:
If you're an experienced Realtor who enjoys working with residential investment properties, EquityTeam is your dream brokerage. We're creating the most robust, niche brokerage that focuses on helping our clients make money with real estate.
As a 1099 Realtor with EquityTeam, you'll be able to do all the transactional business you're already doing, but with better commission splits. More importantly, you be able to create RESIDUAL INCOME by plugging into EquityTeam's unique (and growing) menu of services. As a Portfolio Manager, you'll simply sell our property management services, and then let our experienced team of professionals do nearly all the cumbersome property management tasks. You will only be asked to provide high-level, account management and oversight, and be responsible for acting as / communicating with the Owner of your properties when needed (ie turnover decisions).
Location and Travel:
Home-based. Must have a quiet area to work during working hours and an excellent internet connection. Frequent travel in your local market to oversee properties and meet new clients.
- Conduct professional, and ethical real estate transactions, inline with company policies, representing your name and ET's name well.
- Add new Owners / Properties to your Property Management Portfolio with EquityTeam
- Make sure new Owners / Properties meet company standards and qualify
- Cooperatively work with internal team members such as the Leasing Manager (Tenants) and the Property Services Manager (Property) to perform oversight as if the property was your own.
Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Thorough understanding and track record of success with residential real estate investing, property management, investment properties, foreclosures, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and balance a number of simultaneous projects
- Ability to understand scopes of work for residential renovation projects
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Competent and comfortable with technology
- Advanced communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Lead, coach, and train support staff to help you do your job
- Independent drive and motivation
- Impeccable integrity and ethics!
Education / Experience / Other Requirements:
- Licensed and Seasoned Realtor in Cincinnati, Ohio: 3+ Yrs
- Excellent technical aptitude (computers, internet applications, etc) and good or better typing proficiency
- Valid drivers license
- Pass background screenings
Compensation / Benefits:
- Our compensation promises to be very aggressive for the select few Realtors who make the cut to fill our 3 open positions related to this opportunity.
- Control over your work/life balance from working in a cloud-based environment.
- Opportunity for advancement with an industry leader and rapidly growing company (see below).
- Working in a brokerage and with other Realtors focused on residential investing services
- Expert guidance building wealth with residential real estate investing.
- Discounted management of your personal properties managed by EquityTeam.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to any status protected by federal, state or local law.