Cincinnati’s #1 residential property management and real estate investing services company is rapidly growing and we’re looking for ALL-STARS to join our Cincinnati (Blue Ash) Team. Working with EquityTeam is unlike any company you’ve worked for. We promote an independent, work hard/play hard, team-oriented culture where the focus is on quality results (not revenue). We hire professionals who want to be part of a winning, growing and people-first company.
Job / Position Summary
As an Apprentice Field Tech (FTA) you're able to perform a variety of light maintenance and repairs to residential properties with a focus on painting, but also performing such tasks as minor maintenance, cleaning, drywall, carpentry, flooring, etc., either in an independent setting or as part of a team.
This position is responsible for
- Following the project plans as described by the Project lead or on the Work Order.
- Painting all walls, trim, doors, window frames, ceilings, vents, closets, shelving, and cabinets in vacant units between tenants.
- Caulking around sinks, bathtubs, and cabinets in both vacant and occupied units (as needed)
- Hanging, patching or repairing drywall (as needed)
- Basic Carpentry skills
- Other tasks and duties as requested
Location and Travel
Home-based, working out of your car around Cincinnati. Must provide your own basic tools.
- A passionate perfectionist who gets tremendous satisfaction out of doing a job well from start to finish.
- Tactful, service-oriented, and friendly communicator with strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to solve problems.
- Highly detailed-oriented.
- Independent worker who needs minimal supervision, but can also work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Competent and comfortable with technology.
- Ability to adapt to growth and changing business environments.
- Strong knowledge of the Cincinnati market.
- Impeccable integrity and ethics!
- Able to respond to after-hours emergency calls as part of a rotation.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED, and trade / technical training.
- 1+ years working in one or many trades, mostly with residential properties.
- Average or better technical aptitude (computers, internet applications, etc) and typing proficiency.
- Possess basic construction tools, smartphone, reliable transportation.
- OSHA certified or willing to attend training paid for by the company.
- Valid references.
- Pass background screenings.
- Valid driver's license.
Compensation / Benefits
- $15 - $20 per hour + bonus depending on skill and experience. Our compensation promises to be aggressive for the position and rewards (bonuses) based on KPI’s.
- Opportunity for advancement with an industry leader and rapidly growing company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to any status protected by federal, state or local law.