We love generalists at Equidate. We optimize for clever and relentless people, who thrive when their roles and responsibilities are evolving and growing. It's proved very effective for us -- we've tripled our team and more than 10xed our volume in the last 2 years.
This role is certainly multi-functional as well -- with elements of an office manager, executive assistant, recruiting assistant, and HR assistant. While candidates of course don't need to have experience in all these functions, we do need someone to be able to adapt and take on new challenges across whatever responsibilities are needed.
- Co-ordinate cleanliness and general organization of the office including ordering supplies and managing contractors.
- Manage cross-team / external scheduling as needed in a timely manner.
- Handle recruitment processes, coordinating with different participants to make sure that candidates experience a smooth process, and that feedback and thoughts are collated and synthesized as needed from interviewers. Ensure that we receive the most accurate and reliable outcome from our recruiting process.
- Create and implement HR policies in conjunction with the legal team.
- Reliable and timely, including in select cases (e.g., few times a week) when responsiveness is needed outside of usual business hours.
- Organize team activities such as social activities, networking events and volunteer opportunities.
- Promote a healthy work culture, employee engagement and overall team satisfaction.
- High attention to detail, aptitude for orderliness, neatness and general office organization.
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to organize high impact social events that foster team camaraderie.
- Personable and engaging with a good sense of humor.