ePluribus is a seed-stage startup founded by two brothers out of Stanford with a vision: to build a more secure, engaged, and unified democracy. To do this, we are building UnumID
, a self-sovereign identity app specifically designed for civics and government. Blockchain identity is a multi-billion dollar market, but it is a three-sided market that no-one has been able to crack. We tackle this problem by partnering with government agencies and civic tech organizations to drive users onto our identity standard.
- React/React Native experience.
- full-stack capability (for mobile apps)
- created simple, elegant UI.
You might also have…
- blockchain interest. Whether you've built a dApp, read a few whitepapers, or just checked out a blog post, we want to help you learn.
- a cybersecurity background (bonus points if you worked in the government).
- great interpersonal skills. You speak eloquently. You write clearly. You listen thoughtfully.
- self-motivation. You volunteer for new challenges. You are excited to learn new things. You work long and hard.
- startup battle scars. You love working in a fast-paced, unpredictable, and fluid environment. You enjoy solving new problems on they fly.
- a mission to build stronger democracies by putting individuals in control of their identity.
- an awesome, small team in a co-working space in San Francisco.
- a highly fluid work environment where everyone handles a bit of everything.
- 1-2% in equity stock options.
- $96,000/yr. salary.
Is this you?
We can't wait to hear from you.
Job doesn’t seem like a good fit? Perhaps you have a friend that would be perfect for this role. Please send them the link. Thanks!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.