is a high-growth Seed startup in Silicon Valley founded by two brothers with a vision: to help Americans to be heard.
Our first product is a viral chrome extension that helps Americans contact their representatives. Our public beta of the extension is live at https://bit.ly/2FxmOV9
We are hiring a CTO to manage the future development of Chrome extension. This person will need full-stack web development experience and will be responsible for this entire component of our product. We have already received over 100 applications from interested candidates and will be hiring rapidly. We are offering $96,000/year and significant employee stock options (1-3%).
At ePluribus, we value hard work and results. We measure success on quantifiable metrics and value quality and efficiency in our employees. You will fit in here if you are endlessly curious, passionate about your work, and willing to sacrifice for your team.
The job specifications are below:
- Technical Stack: (You don’t need experience in these languages.)
- Ruby on Rails
- Additional Technical Skills:
- Full-Stack Web Development
- UI/UX experience for consumer applications
- Non-Technical Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to work long hours (60+/week)
- Willing to work in SF
- Enjoy a lean startup environment
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Passionate about civic engagement
- Passionate about self-sovereign identity