Epic River benefits from meeting compliance requirements as it portrays a positive image, builds consumer loyalty, and helps ensure smooth operation. It also reduces the risk of legal consequences, which can include sanctions, fines, or lawsuits. We have established a compliance program to create, implement, and enforce formal policies aimed at preventing violations. As a Compliance Specialist you will manage and maintain the program by developing policies, educating employees, and responding to violations.
If you find a violation of compliance, you take corrective action to prevent future occurrences. This includes conducting audits, recommending methods to prevent violations, and creating a plan for remediation. Compliance Specialists also work as the liaison between the business and the governing inspector or agency.
At Epic River, you will be expected to be the best source of compliance information from working with bank vendor management teams, to answering compliance questions that arise during the sales process, to making sure all staff understand and are ahering to policies and procedures.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge of bank lending compliance and regulations
- Skilled and experienced in bank vendor management practices
- Assess company operations to identify compliance risks
- Advise management on updated regulations and policies
- Update policies and procedures based on changing regulations and laws
- Conduct annual employee compliance training
- Work with third party firms to conduct SOC II and HIPAA audits
- Maintain and update 3rd party vendor management program and list
- Stay engaged with executive leadership and product teams to understand company strategy, product roadmap and compliance implications of both
- Work with Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure proactive communication and meaningful touchpoints with compliance departments at customer organizations
Key Goals and Objectives:
- Maintain vendor management packet to optimize bank onboarding process
- Project Manage system vulnerability and penetration testing
- Maintain business continuity plan for maximum corporate readiness
- Guide development on security and encryption best practices
- Assist IT In compliance of infrastructure and physical security