San Francisco, CA (flexible)
Enview exists to protect the world’s energy infrastructure. Our unique 3D Analytics platform is the future of safety, reliability and regulatory compliance for pipelines and power lines.
Enview automates geospatial big data for the energy industry. We combine expertise in remote sensing, computer vision and geospatial big data to allow operators to see the invisible and use today’s data to predict future threats. The team recently won its first multi-million-dollar customer and followed that up with a $6M Series A financing from a tier one Bay Area venture capital firm.
Enview has the vision, product, and capital to create a massive business. We're seeking our first enormously hungry sales leader to join us.
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting, qualifying, strategizing and closing
- Design and implement a repeatable sales process specific to Enview’s target verticals
- Have a seat at the leadership table with direct access to CEO and COO
- Work with other functional areas to develop effective sales collateral and messaging
- Set quotas and commission structure designed to aggressively grow the business
- Recruit, train and manage top talent sales personnel
- Foster a community; build relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers.
- Demonstrable experience achieving quota as an individual sales contributor
- Sold to gas utility, gas midstream or electric utilities
- Previously sold big ticket enterprise software with ACVs > $250K
- Worked for at least one prior early stage start-up that grew from $1M to $10M+
- Designed an effective sales playbook.
- Effective communicator across all mediums – presentations, written proposals, etc.
- Relentless in following up with customers
- Startup DNA; you take initiative and work relentlessly to achieve a goal
- You are a straight-talker. Direct, honest, concise, and authentic
- You are confident but humble. While a top performer, you encourage feedback
- Operate with integrity in all things – you do what you say you will do.
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Full medical/vision/dental + 401k.