As one of the first 20 full-time team members, you will develop and design Enlitic’s web applications that physicians will use to improve patient care. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a desire to transform complex medical information into user-friendly mosaics. Our current tech stack is React/ES6, Python/Flask, Postgres.
Once you are here you will:
- Architect robust abstractions to help us build a variety of different tools and products
- Work with the consumer of your applications, partnering with them to devise new features and products
- Build rapid prototypes of new web applications and iterate for ideas to become production ready
- Practice continuous delivery creating automated tests to enable rapidly to production
- Develop and use data visualization tools, data collection applications or products to help diagnose patients in novel ways.About you
- You have shipped code in a production environment
- Your technical ability extends to all levels of the stack from the database to the UI
- You’re knowledgeable about frontend frameworks and can make educated decisions on when and how to implement them.
- You know the power of a well-designed abstraction. You have fretted over getting an API correct and have been proud when you’ve succeeded.
- You are comfortable building quick and hacky prototypes to test ideas, as well as architecting long-term solutions, and know when each is appropriate.
- You have or want to contribute to open source libraries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.