As one of the first 20 full-time team members, you will develop Enlitic’s next generation of machine learning algorithms for medical decision making. Our ideal candidate enjoys translating deep learning techniques into production code.
- Your primary mission is to put machine learning algorithms into practice, while growing your own expertise in machine learning
- Your excellent understanding of the foundations of deep learning allows you to explain CNNs to a four year old
- You understand the value of sound, reproducible engineering practices, and believe that for machine learning to be successfully deployed in the real world, it must be surrounded and supported by the right production framework
- You have strong coding skills, and can work in languages ranging from Python to C++ or Java, in a team development environment
- You are familiar with scientific computing and systems using GPUs to parallelize operationsOnce you are here you will:
- Build maintainable pipelines for deep learning that can handle terabytes of data
- Learn about machine learning, scalable high-bandwidth systems, and information security
- Run experiments to test hypotheses with the team
- Design and build novel systems to solve unique medical problems
- Participate in a feedback loop to figure out the ways we can use deep learning to maximize the impact on patient care
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.