As one of the first 20 full-time team members, you will co-develop Enlitic’s backend system empowering physicians to improve patient care. Our ideal candidate is someone who has built a backend layer for a large distributed system.
- Work alongside founding engineers developing the core areas of Enlitic’s data infrastructure.
- Strong command of C++ or Java language
- Experience working with relational and non-relational data stores
- Understanding of high throughput network topologies Hands-on experience developing high-concurrency distributed systems
- Experience performing system level integrations
- Fluency with API integrations
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Strong foundation in networking
- Experience with containerization (e.g., Docker)
- Knowledge of Python Machine learning (e.g., TensorFLow, Caffe/Caffe2, PyTorch)
- Experience with Hadoop or Spark Familiarity with a broad array of database technologies
- Experience working in healthcare industry and familiarity with PHI protocols
This position is based in San Francisco, CA. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.