We’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. You'll be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities with our target accounts. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact from our company. You’ll have a direct impact on the direction and culture of an early stage start-up working to modernize healthcare.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Work with our sales team and executive leadership to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Work closely with both sales and marketing to craft and execute lead generation strategies
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through outreach via phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other mediums
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Shadow our sales and executive leadership team in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for next role on the EngagedMD sales team.
- Bachelor's degree
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Exceptionally organized and able to effectively juggle multiple projects at once