The Team /Who We Are?
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
We’re a team of technology centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.
What we need
In this role, you will help Enfusion with the Business Intelligence functions related to importing and exporting of portfolio level information (trades, positions etc) along with reconciliation of that information and creating reports around it. This will require an understanding of finance along with a strong grasp of technology, specifically ETL tools. Enfusion has over 350 clients all of whom connect to several external systems. Making sure that data can migrate between internal and external systems.
- Write code for mass scale ETL processes
- Kettle - Pentaho
- Report Development using Inetsoft Reporting Tool
- Perform translation of non standard data into internal data standard formats
- Learn how the technology and data modeling behind the core of the system works.
- Identify and implement areas lacking automation.
- Weekend on-call shift on a rotational basis.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 2-5 yrs BI experience
- Computer Science/Engineering background (preferred)
- Exposure and experience to finance (preferred)
- You should be comfortable bash scripting and using FTP/FTPS/SFTP and encryption utilities.
- Experience with Java
- Experience on any ETL tool
- Understanding of data formats: XML/JSON/CSV/Excel
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!