Enfusion has an immediate opening for Electronic Trading Onboarding Analyst in our Mumbai office. We are looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will work directly with our Electronic Trading Implementations manager to implement new trading systems and workflows. You will be able to assist in shaping the product strategy and evolve Enfusion’s Order and Executions Management System (OEMS).
Within 1 month, you will…
- Work with Client Onboarding and Electronic Trading Manager to define key success metrics for your role.
- Begin to understand and work within our Integrata software – focusing initially on the Compliance and Regulatory aspects of Integrata
Within 6 months, you will…
- Create and set up compliance rules for our clients
- Ensure correct workflows and processes during OEMS implementations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within set deadlines
Within 12 months, you will...
- Continue building and expanding responsibilities in the OEMS implementations team
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify compromises between end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals
Who We Need
- 2-5 years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Technology: Buy-side (OMS, EMS, IMS) or Sell-side product design, development, and deployment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in compliance or regulatory framework of global electronic trading systems.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field. An understanding of front to back office workflows for electronically trading workflows, including FIX Protocol and pre-trade compliance standards
- A strong understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical Insurance package
- MPF Scheme
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come