Enfusion has an immediate opening for an Associate of Product for our Portfolio Management (PMS) team that will oversee implementation and consultation of Enfusion’s industry-leading Portfolio Management software.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure best practices are followed when implementing equity borrows and swaps
- Contribute to the software’s expanding knowledge base of swap interest and borrow interest calculation capabilities
- Consult internally and externally regarding any accounting calculation
- Serve as an escalation point for any portfolio management query
- Collaborate with clients to get focused feedback on software enhancements
- Work with our Business Development team to gather and assess portfolio management requirements
Who We Need
- 5-10 years of experience preferred, and a strong understanding of portfolio management, fund accounting, and cash management across the range of financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, Total Return Swaps, etc.)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Fincad experience is useful but not required
- Mention hours
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be a part of the future of fintech!