Enfusion is looking for a Technical Recruiter that will manage the hiring process for our Software Development and Technical teams from beginning to end. You’ll partner with senior leaders to understand Enfusion’s hiring needs and develop a sourcing strategy to identify and attract the top talent to our firm.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world’s largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management. Our seven offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting for our Software Development and Technical teams, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Enfusion
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Stay “ahead of the curve” on emerging trends in the market and the latest creative recruiting channels particularly among Enfusion’s competitors for talent in technology.
- Take responsibility for the entire hiring process—actively engage with hiring managers to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience (Minimum 1 year of internal facing recruiting experience)
- Strong network within the technology community to identify relevant talent
- Corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!