Ready to launch your career with a growing FinTech organization? Our Java Software Engineer role is an excellent opportunity for recent or soon to be college graduates to do just that! We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who we are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 investment firms transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. You will have the opportunity to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, and upgrading complex architecture.
Current Strategic Pursuits
- Mobile Strategy – Enhance our current mobile offering
- Electronic Trading – Leverage the latest technology to enhance client trading
- Streaming API – Create our next real-time API based on WebSockets
- Data Warehouse – Participate in building our new Data warehouse based on Google BigQuery
- Revamp UX/UI – Overhaul the current user interface to the latest Web Standards
- Cloud Architecture Enhancements
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 6 months experience in JAVA, C, C#, C++
- Comfort with SQL and database concepts
- Excellent problem solver
- Superb communication skills
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
- Ability to design, develop, and implement efficient code
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.