The Office Manager will provide effective and innovative administrative support to our Hong Kong Team and have varying responsibilities. This is a “jack of all trades” position that will assist all departments and has strong growth potential. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Mumbai.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Hong Kong office
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Act as main contact for building and other outside vendors
- Maintain office supplies and snacks for entire office
- Coordinate company events, celebrations, meetings and learning opportunities
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skill