Linux System Administrator (Mumbai)
Systems & Networks (IT) | Mumbai, India
Shift: 12 PM to 9 PM IST
Experience : 7+ years
The Team / Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What We Need
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, Linux Systems Administrator to join our team. In this role, you’ll be involved in progressively improving our existing Linux infrastructure and making recommendations on new technology.
We have a number of different projects going on and that’s why we are looking for someone senior.
The job involves the following responsibilities:Deploy and update Linux Servers & applications as needed:
- Participate in DevOps and security initiatives
- Assist with the purchase, provisioning, and deploying of data center hardware, network gear, and server/storage infrastructure
- Continue to build our infrastructure by facilitating new technologies and upgrades
- Analyze our current infrastructure and make automation recommendation
- Reverse engineer software/hardware configurations and improve them
- Act as a T2 SME and work directly with our clients on issues related to our platform, and connectivity issues
You are a great fit if
We think you are a great fit if you like technology, like to get things done without people asking and enjoy a collaborative, laid back environment. You could work at many awesome companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You are knowledgeable, care about the details, and like to learn new things. Also, you like food.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Hands on experience with RHEL and Debian based distros (We use CentOS)
- Experience with Linux system orchestration methodologies and technologies (automation, provisioning, configuration / updates, management, and monitoring).
- Experience with server / system virtualization and containerization technologies (KVM, ESX, Kubernetes, and Docker).
- Strong understanding of network layers and technologies (specifically host-based)
- Exposure to public cloud environments highly desirable (especially AWS EC2 / S3 architectures).
- Solid Sys Admin grade scripting abilities (Bash, Sh, Perl, Python, or similar).
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Ability to bench press a 2U server.
- Certifications in Linux administration (e.g., RHCSA, RHCE, or equivalent) desired.
- Certifications in public cloud administration (e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Professional, SysOps Administrator, or DevOps Engineer) desired.
- It would also help if you have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering
- Be able to work onsite in the Enfusion Mumbai office.
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!