Enfusion has an immediate opening for an Associate on our Fund Services team in our Hong Kong office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for providing back-office services to our diverse and global investment management client base.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Perform Oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients: shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against fund administrators, 3rd party communication related to break resolution, tax lot maintenance, and setup of non-trading accruals and cash movements.
- Perform conversion projects for migrating clients’ data from their fund administrators or legacy systems during Enfusion Integráta software implementations.
- Contribute to process improvement and team-building related to all the above responsibilities
- Help to build out new potential features of the Services offering, including but not limited to: partnership accounting, regulatory reporting, facilitation of cash and securities transfers, fund launch consulting, and other initiatives that arise over time.
Who We Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Fund Accounting experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous client-facing experience
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid medical coverage
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!