Enfusion has an openings for an Associate/ Sr Associate in our Mumbai office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated, front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Mumbai, São Paulo, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
What You’ll Do
Manage and provide oversight for a growing team of financial professionals, based out of Enfusion’s Mumbai office, to support our client base in the Americas region. Specifically, the responsibilities entrusted to this team are detailed below:
- Act as a liaison between Traders, Counterparties and Middle office operations teams
- Attend to ad hoc queries from clients relating to trading, P&L, and valuation
- Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Take ownership of Integráta custom Position, Trade and Accounting reporting requirements for our hedge fund, private equity, family office, institutional, and mutual fund clients
- Help clients process corporate actions including spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions, etc., and ensure Cost, Market Value and P&L is in line.
- Set up various legal entities and data structures in Integráta such as funds, brokers, trade commissions, GL, GL chart of accounts, etc.
- Liaise directly with global clients including Traders, CFOs, Controllers, Portfolio Managers, CIOs, COOs, etc., and third parties like Prime Brokers, Executing Brokers, Custodians, FCMs, FIX providers, etc.
- Raise and spearhead strategic initiatives aimed at improving workflows as the firm continues to scale
- Generate and enhance MIS reporting for your team
- Facilitate the successful onboarding and training for your team members
- Participate actively in generating workflow and technical documentation to be leveraged across the global Product Consulting team
Who We Need
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in Middle Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator
- At least 1 year of team handling experience
- Thorough knowledge across asset classes (e.g., equity, credit, FX, commodity, rates, cash, etc.) and financial products, including derivatives (e.g., futures, options, swaps, etc.)
- Programming (specifically, Java or JS) and Jenkins experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Note - This role will require the person to support the North America Market and will have to work in late evening shift. (6.30 pm IST - 4.30 am IST)