We are looking for experienced Associates to join our new client Implementation and Onboarding team in London.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. We also offer middle-and back-office fund services used by investment managers to streamline operations and minimize overhead expenses. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
What You'll Do
- Manage new client implementations and serve as the first point of contact for new clients regarding platform customization, questions/answers and workflow consulting.
- Consult with client to match their current and desired business processes with Integrata solutions, with a focus on operational efficiency and maintaining best practices.
- Maintain accurate project and task-level status in internal project management systems.
- Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Setup various components in Integrata such as Funds, Brokers, Trade Commissions, Market Environment, GL accounts, etc.
- Setup custom Position, Trade and Accounting reporting requirements for our hedge fund clients
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and documentation in the Implementation workflow and other internal processes
- Proactively identify useful updates to the Enfusion Help Center in order to pre-empt client’s questions and concerns
Who We Need
- 3-5 years of experience in the hedge fund industry, including front, middle, and back office workflows
- Thorough knowledge of a wide range of financial products in both the listed and OTC space
- Excellent Communication Skills and history of effectively managing client expectations
- Ability to think and work proactively
- Strong understanding of software development logic and product lifecycle
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks across multiple simultaneous Implementation projects
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Commuter Benefits
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
When applying at Enfusion, we collect and process personal data, such as your CV, resume, application, or LinkedIn profile. We use this information to evaluate you throughout the recruitment process and in some instances to evaluate you for other opportunities with Enfusion.
Enfusion takes your privacy seriously. We are headquartered and our servers are located within the United States and have locations globally. Information you provide us will be transferred and processed outside of the European Economic Area to the US. The US has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of GDPR, thus we rely on derogations for specific situations found under Article 49 of GDPR, in particular, we will only collect and transfer your personal information with your consent. We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties, but we may from time to time use third parties to act on our behalf. Enfusion and such third parties apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. You hereby agree that to the extent necessary, your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Enfusion group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Enfusion’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Enfusion with your personal data.
If you aren't offered a position with us, we may choose to retain your application information for up to three years from the process’s completion so you may be considered you for other suitable opportunities within Enfusion. After that three years, we will delete your personal information if you haven't yet joined Enfusion.
You may review, update, or request removal of your personal applicant/profile information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law.