Enfusion is looking for a Senior Recruiter who will provide support for meeting our staffing objectives and ensuring to hire the best possible talent for our growing Mumbai, India office. You’ll partner with the Recruiting and Human Resources team to manage and co-own the talent acquisition mandate, from identifying potential hires to conducting initial phone screen and evaluating candidates. Candidate should have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Build a solid understanding of our business, structure, talent needs
- Establish the search process, including interview process for each role, as well as the compensation target for the search
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive recruitment cycle for sourcing best talent from diverse sources, analyze requirements to determine target profile needs and matches, provide regular and timely information to hiring managers
- Create and maintain healthy talent pipelines for both open and anticipated roles
- Ensure regular reporting on all key searches, oversee appropriate maintenance of candidate data
- Take responsibility for providing candidate market intelligence to support talent strategy initiatives
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas and channels to assist in creating innovative sourcing strategies
- Communicate as needed with other members of the HR & Talent team throughout the process
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in sourcing candidates from multiple channels including professional sites, employee referrals and job portals
- Proficiency in application tracking systems (ATS). Past experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to engage candidates and represent our brand appropriately
- Corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs
- Proven organizational skills; ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask effectively
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!