Enfusion has immediate openings for an Electronic Trading Associate in our London office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will work directly with Front Office teams to implement new trading systems and workflows. By working alongside the Electronic Trading Manager, you will be able to assist in shaping the product strategy and evolve Enfusion’s Order and Executions Management System (OEMS).
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Provide clients with software training and consultation on optimal OEMS workflows and execution best practice during implementations
- Engage with external parties to understand business workflows and translate them into software solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within set deadlines
- Provide product demos for internal and external parties to introduce and market new product features and offerings
- Collaborate with Product Development team to enhance OEMS capabilities based on industry requirements and client requests
- Liaise with other implementation and support teams to ensure a coordinated approach
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify compromises between end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals
- Act as a client escalation point and subject matter expert for any OEMS issues for live clients.
- Constantly evaluate the market (i.e. keep up with industry trends, and ensure compliance with new regulations) and adjust product roadmap priorities accordingly
Who We Need
- 2-4 years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Technology: Buy-side (OMS, EMS, IMS) or Sell-side product design, development, and deployment
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- An understanding of front to back office workflows for electronic trading, including FIX Protocol, pre-trade compliance standards and trade allocations, across multi-asset financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, IRS, etc.)
- A strong understanding of a variety of financial products
- Having technical knowledge and experience in discussing order management workflows with front-office users like traders and portfolio managers
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid medical coverage
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!