Enfusion has immediate openings for Fund Accountants in our Mumbai office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented and efficient Fund Services team that works on mission-critical projects within middle and back office operations. You will manage various accounting and operational processes on behalf of our global client base while maintaining transparent communication with our clients and their fund administrators and trading counterparties. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: shadow accounting, reconciliations, portfolio valuation, client onboarding, liaising with clients and 3rd parties, as well as participating in frequent internal discussions around process improvement and new offerings. As outsourced partners of our clients' middle and back office operations groups, our mandate is to enhance and optimize their operational efficiency.
Who we are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Perform Oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients: shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against fund administrators, 3rd party communication related to break resolution, tax lot maintenance, and setup of non-trading accruals and cash movements.
- Contribute to process improvement and team-building related to all the above responsibilities
- Help to build out new potential features of the Services offering, including but not limited to: partnership accounting, regulatory reporting, facilitation of cash and securities transfers, fund launch consulting, and other initiatives that arise over time.
Who We Need
- 1 year minimum of experience in Middle/Back-Office support role at Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator or Prime Broker
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields
- Fund Accounting experience is required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous client facing experience
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry