You are always at the top of the leaderboard. You want to join a market-leading company and help them grow to the next level - surrounded by other high achievers. You have a proven track record of success and are ready to make an impact in a fast-paced, growing organization.
We’re looking for a rockstar Commercial Sales Executive to join our team in Hong Kong. The Sales Executive is a direct, field sales, quota-carrying position, responsible for selling our solutions portfolio spanning the front, middle and back-office into asset management, insurance and wealth management firms.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver/Exceed annual SaaS sales targets for a defined territory.
- Build and execute territory and Account-based sales strategies, collaborating with internal teams to drive deals to closure consistently and effectively.
- Lead the sales process from qualified leads through to close including: MEDDICC qualification, Executive presentations, Business Case/ROI development, proposal, and contract negotiation.
- Diligently track, update, manage and accurately forecast net new revenue in Salesforce
- Effectively and consistently build and manage your sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and annual revenue attainment.
- Validate solution fit with the scope of prospect’s needs and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full solutions suite and competitive offerings
- Fully understand prospect’s technology stack, buying process and stakeholder engagement (org chart and power-base) to accurately align selling/buying process
Who We Need
- Experience in complex, Enterprise SaaS sales in FinTech space (Enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management, Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms preferred).
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding revenue goals/quota
- Hungry, Humble, “Challenger Sale” prototype
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline and forecast management from initial lead to close
- Build, foster and maintain key strategic relationships within prospect accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Strong investment industry knowledge and existing network of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time and territory management skills.
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Commuter Benefits
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!