In this role, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. We are looking to add a Database Administrator to our team to assist, maintain, and progressively improve the existing database infrastructure.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award winning, cloud-based software with outsourced middle and back-office services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo and Mumbai.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all primary and replica databases across Enfusion's data centers.
- Take a lead role in our new BigQuery based Data Warehouse strategic initiative.
- Assist the development team with custom time series queries.
- Participate in database design, monitoring, optimization, and maintenance.
- Actively monitor and instrument our critical security, and price master jobs
- Understanding of ETL best practices across the enterprise.
- Documenting policies, processes, and procedures.
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 4-8 years of experience in MySQL database management and scripting in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery design considerations for MySQL database systems.
- MySQL system performance tuning and SQL optimization experience.
- Hands on knowledge and experience with MySQL system configurations, setups, and general best practices.
- Experience with MySQL backup / restore, database dump, and snapshot capabilities.
- Participates in the evaluation / implementation of DBA tools and monitoring solutions.
- Bash scripting skills are required. Java is a plus.
- Experience with Linux is required.
- Prior experience with financial, trading and / or investment industry systems preferred.
- Experience with Google BigQuery or a similar is a plus.
- Experience with database backup, restore and recovery models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.