Enfusion has openings for Analysts in our Mumbai office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Mumbai and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of Integrata custom Position, Trade and Accounting reporting requirements for our hedge fund clients
- Understand client relationships and common reporting to Counterparties, Prime Brokers, Executing Brokers, Fund Administrators, and Custodians
- Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Setup various components in Integrata such as Funds, Brokers, Trade Commissions, GL, GL accounts, etc.
- Work with global client facing Product Consulting team on daily tasks
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Middle Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator
- Financial domain knowledge: Foreign Exchange (FX), NDFs, Derivatives (Interest Rates Swaps/Credit Default Swaps), Equities, Fixed Income and Options.
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills