Enfusion has openings for Analysts and Sr Analysts in our Mumbai office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of Integrata custom Position, Trade and Accounting reporting requirements for our hedge fund clients
- Understand client relationships and common reporting to Counterparties, Prime Brokers, Executing Brokers, Fund Administrators, and Custodians
- Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Setup various components in Integrata such as Funds, Brokers, Trade Commissions, GL, GL accounts, etc.
- Work with global client facing Product Consulting team on daily tasks
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- 1-5 years of experience in Middle Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator
- Financial domain knowledge: Foreign Exchange (FX), NDFs, Derivatives (Interest Rates Swaps/Credit Default Swaps), Equities, Fixed Income and Options.
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates willing to work in night shifts
Note: This role will be for APAC / North America shift