Enfusion has an immediate opening for an Analyst on our Fund Services team in our Dublin office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for providing back-office services to our diverse and global investment management client base.
Who We Are
Enfusion is global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Perform Oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients: shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against fund administrators, 3rd party communication related to break resolution, tax lot maintenance, and setup of non-trading accruals and cash movements.
- Perform conversion projects for migrating clients’ data from their fund administrators or legacy systems during Enfusion Integráta software implementations.
- Contribute to process improvement and team-building related to all the above responsibilities
- Help to build out new potential features of the Services offering, including but not limited to: partnership accounting, regulatory reporting, facilitation of cash and securities transfers, fund launch consulting, and other initiatives that arise over time.
Who We Need
- 0-2 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Fund Accounting experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous client-facing experience
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid medical coverage
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
When applying at Enfusion, we collect and process personal data, such as your CV, resume, application, or LinkedIn profile. We use this information to evaluate you throughout the recruitment process and in some instances to evaluate you for other opportunities with Enfusion.
Enfusion takes your privacy seriously. We are headquartered and our servers are located within the United States and have locations globally. Information you provide us will be transferred and processed outside of the European Economic Area to the US. The US has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of GDPR, thus we rely on derogations for specific situations found under Article 49 of GDPR, in particular, we will only collect and transfer your personal information with your consent. We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties, but we may from time to time use third parties to act on our behalf. Enfusion and such third parties apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. You hereby agree that to the extent necessary, your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Enfusion group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Enfusion’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Enfusion with your personal data.
If you aren't offered a position with us, we may choose to retain your application information for up to three years from the process’s completion so you may be considered you for other suitable opportunities within Enfusion. After that three years, we will delete your personal information if you haven't yet joined Enfusion.
You may review, update, or request removal of your personal applicant/profile information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law.