We are seeking a Linux System Administrator to join a creative, high-energy, and fast paced tech team. Your role will be to maintain Enfusion’s current infrastructure and play a role in the development and deployment of upcoming technology projects.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Join an existing Sysadmin team of 3 and help increase our bus-factor
- Together we support users, hardware, software, and connectivity for our domestic and international offices, data centers, 100+ servers and about 100 users as part of a collaborative Sysadmin team
- Deploying and updating Linux servers & applications as needed.
- Windows management (limited servers or group administration)
- Participate in DevOps initiatives
- Working directly with clients on issues related to the Integrata platform
- Purchase, provision, and deploy PCs, Servers, Switches.
- Monitoring of IT infrastructure and operations
- Participating in long and short-term projects as required to facilitate new technology and infrastructure upgrades
- Contribute to our offensive and defensive security practices
- Be prepared to learn new technologies and techniques and pass that knowledge along
What we’re looking for
- A kind, humble disposition
- A passion to learn, solve, retain, teach, and iterate
- Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux interest/experience
- 1-3 years previous internship/work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of and experience designing and deploying Windows domains
- Experience with Group Policies, Active Directory Sites, and LDAP.
- Creative communication, documentation, and changelog skills
- Insists on automation
- Ability to bench press a 2U server
- Strong understanding of network layers and technologies; DHCP, DNS, PXE, SSL/TLS, VOIP, VLANs, VPNs, routing
- Ability to reverse engineer software/hardware configurations and improve them
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Ability to work alone or in pairs
We would love if you also had (not required)
- Experience with a configuration management tool
- Experience with a MDM (Jamf, Airwatch, Systems Manager)
- Knowledge of RHEL or Debian based Linux distributions
- An understanding of regex
- Experience with firewalls
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!