Enfusion has openings for Analysts / Senior Analysts in our Client Onboarding team in Mumbai. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are :
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do :
- Reviewing and setting up clients’ Valuation Policies and Market Environments.
- Ensuring that all Positions are being accurately valued in Integrata as per the valuation policy, including resolving any Fincad errors.
- Accurately pricing OTC instruments and setting up relevant Credit Curves, Forward Curves, etc as applicable.
- Identify root cause of breaks – Manual Lot Unwinds, Internal valuation of OTC products, FX rates mismatch, Boxed Positions etc.
- Ensuring that all positions are accurately calculating Realized and Unrealized P&L and all its components.
- Liaise with the client and implementation team to gather accurate details to setup Financing and Borrow agreements in the system.
- Ensure TRS resets are accurately generated and booked in Integrata. If bullet swaps, ensure correct reset rates are being generated.
- Verify all financing accruals with PB Statements which should also match the Balance Sheet.
- Ensure that Swap dividends and withholding rates are accurately setup on swap agreements.
Corporate Actions / Static Data:
- Processing Corporate Actions on Positions, including M&A and Spin Offs.
- Book Dividend and/or Withholding adjustments on trade tickets as necessary.
- Liasing with the Market Data team to setup special corporate actions and/or modify them on Sec Master Instruments.
- Ensuring proper creation of Bank Loans, MBS/ABS and other non-listed products, especially ones which need to be setup manually.
- Ensuring Swap Dividend payment timing is accurately setup and verifying swap dividends against PB statements.
Who We Need:
- 1 - 5 years experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Financial domain knowledge: Foreign Exchange (FX), NDFs, Derivatives (Interest Rates Swaps/Credit Default Swaps), Equities, Fixed Income and Options.
- Fund Accounting experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working for Enfusion:
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry