Enfusion has openings for Analysts in our Mumbai office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Perform conversion projects for migrating clients’ data from their fund administrators or legacy systems during Enfusion Integráta software implementations.
- Responsible for Trade/Position/Cash reconciliation for various clients
- Identify and determine the root cause of breaks--performing the daily and monthly tasks related to P&L, Reconciliations and Financial Statements review
- Processing Corporate Actions on Positions, including M&A and Spin Offs.
- Processing Manual Lot Unwinds, Options Assignments and Exercises, TRS Resets and FX Rolls.
- Reviewing and setting up clients’ Valuation Policies and Swap/Borrow Agreements.
- Perform monthly Trial Balance Reconciliations against fund administrator data
- Capturing, processing and liaising in settlement of trades with the help of custodians
- Working on ad-hoc client projects
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Financial domain knowledge: Foreign Exchange (FX), NDFs, Derivatives (Interest Rates Swaps/Credit Default Swaps), Equities, Fixed Income and Options.
- Fund Accounting experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills