EnergySavvy is seeking a Technical Program Manager to lead the growth and evolution of our Workflow Automation product and platform reporting solutions across our product suite. In this role you’ll work to improve current product offerings for our clients and propel integration across the EnergySavvy product suite. You’ll be guiding development on a product that has already helped revolutionize the way utilities, customers, lenders, and contractors execute energy efficiency programs. Our software transforms the way customers engage with their utilities and helps them understand how their actions affect energy use.
We’re looking for a problem-solver with a track record of project management and a real passion for building new features and extending live products. Your role will be to work with a team of hard-working developers to translate internal and external customer needs into finished products.
If you’re a self-starter eager to learn and build your career in software program management with a history of delivering results with a collaborative team, you’ll fit right in with us.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and translate market and business requirements into specific software requirements, functional specifications, implementation-level details, and software releases.
- Work with product management, design, and development team members to collaboratively solve challenges.
- Set and deliver on your product’s roadmap.
- Coordinate activities between clients, sales, and engineering to ensure delivery on business and technical requirements.
- Track and manage the success of your product and client growth, quality metrics, feature delivery, and other key performance indicators.
- Support sales and client engagement teams with your deep product understanding via client visits, phone calls, and other client-focused interactions.
- Drive the creation of new products and product features.
- Grow client satisfaction through product planning, consistent delivery, and clear consistent communication.
For success in this position, you will bring the following skills and experiences:
- One to three years of experience in project management, program management or similar roles.
- A dream to take on new roles and challenges while learning quickly in an agile environment.
- Experience with software development processes and the ability to turn customer requests into comprehensive requirements.
- Experience or interest in API design methodology.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and/or SQL.
- Ability to present clearly for small and large groups.
- Proven, successful interactions with customers and/or end users is helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or relevant experience is preferred.
EnergySavvy is a cloud software company that helps utilities transform their customer experience and operations. EnergySavvy provides personalized customer insights, breakthrough customer engagement, and automated program delivery with the industry's only platform purpose-built to enhance the customer experience and increase operational efficiency. More than 30 utilities and state programs rely on EnergySavvy to enable customer experience transformation in the modern, digital customer era.
We believe in diversity, not merely because it’s a mechanism for happier, more productive teams, but because we believe we have an obligation to work against structural discrimination. As such, we don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.