EnergySavvy is looking to add a Client Engagement Professional to join our Services Customer Experience Transformation (CXT) Team. Our cloud software helps electric and gas utilities modernize and improve customer experiences as the energy industry undergoes a period of fundamental transformation. If you’re passionate about cleantech and interested in enterprise software support, you’ll thrive as a Client Engagement Professional at EnergySavvy.
As a CXT Client Engagement Professional, you will help our customers transform their operations, including processes, systems and organization to better meet the evolving needs of the utilities industry. You will develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise of the industry and individuals utilities and leverage that expertise to analyze current challenges, conduct industry research, formulate multi-faceted solutions and build cross-functional consensus from Executive to individual contribute levels within the organization.
Our CXT team’s background includes hands-on experience within operational and program management teams as well as utility-focused strategy teams. We hire proven rock stars in these fields, but we also make bets on promising up-and-comers that have shown massive success in other fields or academia. This position will be based in our Seattle office.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with our CXT leadership team to support a broad range project tasks including client interviews, industry research, process and program documentation and case study preparation.
- Creatively and proactively support high level and potentially ambiguous request with structured, data drive action plans.
- Successfully collect data, feedback and other input from multiple sources and use quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, key findings, identify risks (and mitigate them).
- Develop and deliver compelling viewpoints and positions on industry issues and solutions to address those issues.
- Plan and lead effective meetings with cross-functional customer groups, ensuring a clear objective/outcome is established and progress is made against that outcome.
- Proactively communicate with customers via phone, email, telepathy, etc. to ensure effective and delightful user experiences.
- Travel up to 80%; Role requires ability and willingness to travel frequently and deliver work onsite at customer location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-related discipline or a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with experience in technical project management or strategy delivery.
- 1-3 years of hands-on utility experience within operations, program/project planning or services delivery.
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Fluency with Windows and Mac operating systems and web technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, tenacity and fortitude.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple short and long-term projects of varying scopes with customers across the country.
- Vigorous communication skills.
- Curiosity about and commitment to technology, energy efficiency and your potential.
EnergySavvy is a cloud software company that helps utilities transform their customer experience and operations. EnergySavvy provides personalized customer insights, breakthrough customer engagement, and automated program delivery with the industry's only platform purpose-built to enhance the customer experience and increase operational efficiency. More than 30 utilities and state programs rely on EnergySavvy to enable customer experience transformation in the modern, digital customer era.
We believe in diversity, not merely because it’s a mechanism for happier, more productive teams, but because we believe we have an obligation to work against structural discrimination. As such, we don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.