Seeking experienced Residential Solar Energy Sales professionals. If you have prior experience with any top solar company such as SolarCity/Tesla, SunRun, SunPower, Sungevity, NRG Home Solar, SunEdison, Verengo or any competitive regional or local Solar Company/Installer you will love this job!
Job Opening: Sales Account Executive | Residential Solar Energy Sales
Company: EnergyGeeks Corporation
Industry: Solar Energy Technologies
Products: Solar Panel Installations, Battery Storage, Energy Efficiency for Residential Homeowners
Markets: Canada & USA
Location: Remote, Work from your home office.
Compensation: At EnergyGeeks we offer aggressive compensation packages for Sales Professionals with no cap on earning potential. Top performers love this work-form-home role. Current Sales Account Executives range from $60,000 to $140,000 or more based on individual performance.
EnergyGeeks is growing!
We’re on a mission to power North America with 100% renewable energy. EnergyGeeks has helped thousands of homes and businesses switch the clean power in the past 3 years. Our team has designed and built the first ever propriety Cleantech Recommendation System™ that simplifies the process of going solar. Think of us like Netflix Recommendations for solar – helping customers cut through the complex decision making process by serving them the perfect deal on solar. The leadership team has over 25 years’ experience building solar, sales, finance & technology companies from scratch.
Credible Brands Choose EnergyGeeks! As part of our Solar Platform, we are proud to be partnered with industry leading groups such as the David Suzuki Foundation and Mike Holmes, to promote the adoption of clean energy across Canada & USA. The company was recently featured on National Geographic for our simplified technology platform. We provide our sales personnel with high-quality brand trusted inbound leads.
We are building a better future! You will be helping home owners & businesses participate in the Clean Energy Movement, and get rewarded for producing clean, solar energy from their roof. Solar panels reduce your energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint and increase the value of your property. As a Sales Account Executive, you will help warm leads find the best deals and sign them to solar contracts digitally.
We are actively seeking talented, motivated and sales professionals to help us continue to bring cutting-edge Solar and exceptional customer service to North Americans.
- Top performer in prior sales roles
- Prior Residential Solar sales experience
- Self-starter, ambitious, enthusiastic
- Excellent Communicator and clear writing skills
- Proficient with computer, CRM, and digital Telesales
- Determination to become a top earner
- College or University educated
- H.I.S. license a big plus to get started earning quickly (for CA, CT, etc)
We provide you with:
- The leading solar and storage offering and best pricing structure to sell and beat the competition
- Warm leads and a full calendar of online appointments to help you generate business and close deals. Our Account Executives focus on delivering presentations, closing sales and generating referrals. We take care of everything else.
- Access to our Proprietary Sales system to improve your efficiency and help you make more sales.
- Ongoing solar energy and sales training and real-time support. Our online EnergyGeeks University is constantly updated with new sales modules to help expand your knowledge and improve your sales skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working remotely from your home office, your day will consist of phone conversations with potential customers, delivering online solar consultations and closing digital solar contracts. Your inbound opportunities will come from taking warm transfers of qualified customers, delivering appointment sets, working an existing pipeline of opportunities, and generating referrals from your customer base.
We are looking for the brightest and best solar sales representatives to take advantage of our platform and grow with us into new markets and accelerate current markets.
If you know you have what it takes, start by sending your resume and a cover letter.