EnergyPal - Digital Solar Advisor | Remote Sales Representative
Job Opening: Solar Sales Consultant (Work from Home!!)
Industry: Solar & Clean Energy Technology
Products: Solar panels & home battery systems
Markets: MID-WEST SOLAR SALES EXPERIENCE (IL, MN, WI, TX) PREFERABLE
Locations: Work from home in USA or Canada
Compensation: Earn unlimited monthly Sales commissions. Benefit of being able to work from the comfort of your own home office! Paid 2 week training program.
Role: Full time 40 hours a week preferred. Will consider part-time depending on experience. Weekday, weekend and evening work available.
EnergyPal is growing! EnergyPal provides our customers with the best deals on industry-leading solar panels and home battery systems. We help homeowners compare options, find cost savings and manage their projects end-to-end all by phone and remote conferencing. We make going solar easy and affordable.
We Specialize in Remote, Digital Sales & Marketing. EnergyPal has built the technology, processes and teams to win in a remote, digital world. All you need is a strong internet connection and quality computer and you can impact the planet from anywhere in the world!
Credible Brands choose EnergyPal! We’re on a mission to power Earth with 100% renewable energy. EnergyPal partners with influential and forward-thinking businesses and organizations to transform North America into a sustainable society with a thriving clean energy economy. We are proud to be partnered with industry leaders such as National Geographic, David Suzuki Foundation and Mike Holmes (#1 trusted home contractor of HDTV), to promote the adoption of clean energy across Canada & USA. We provide our sales personnel with high-quality brand trusted inbound leads.
We are building a better future! You will be helping homeowners & businesses participate in the Clean Energy Movement, and get rewarded for their transition to producing clean, solar energy from their roof. Solar panels eliminate the pain of rising home energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint and increase the value of your property. We have secured various financing, leasing, and direct ownership packages to ensure customers see real economic value from solar.
We are actively seeking talented, motivated and smart leaders to help us continue bringing cutting-edge Solar and exceptional customer service to North America.
- Great enthusiasm for solar & renewable energy.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection, and home computer less than 3 years old.
- College or University educated
- Self-starter, motivated, organized
- Strong verbal communication and on-phone etiquette
- Proficient computer skills.
- Team player willing to work hard for a rewarding career in a booming industry
We will provide you with all the training & support required to succeed at your career:
- Extensive Solar Energy Training You will learn the ins and outs of the solar energy industry and how to have a major impact on a clean energy future.
- Warm Leads from Credible Sources with an interest in learning about solar energy and home improvement. No cold calling required!
- Access to EnergyPal’s Proprietary tools Our customized cloud-based sales platform improves your efficiency and enables greater success.
Duties & Responsibilities
Energy Advisors handle pre-set appointments and receive qualified leads, develop customer pipelines, modify panel designs, help customers to compare solar quotes, advise on recommended products, and support customers post-signing.
We are in growth mode to support our expansion into new markets, and we’re looking for experienced call center talent to join our growing team.
Apply now by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter.