Energi (www.energi.world <http://www.energi.world/>) is a top 100, self-funded cryptocurrency project with over 60 contributors across 17 time zones. Energi (NRG) is being designed to serve the need for a globally adoptable digital currency and is currently on multiple exchanges with additional exchanges in the future.
We are looking to add a professional Content Developer/Writer with substantial knowledge and passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain. Working with Energi leaders, project contributors, and external stakeholders this role will help create and publish communication material like blog posts, website content, slide decks, that cater to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop marketing and content strategies for new products and features
- Support releases and technical updates with explanatory content
- Coordinate with internal content generation on the project voice
- Create and publish communication material like blog posts, website content, slide decks, that cater to both technical and non-technical audiences
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem is a requirement to be successful in this role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full-time Content Developer/Writer role in a cryptocurrency company
- Bachelor's in Communications or Marketing is ideal (but not required)
- Exceptional English skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to communicate to highly technical as well as non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a distributed, remote work setting
Ideal Soft Skills for this role:
- Persons who are technically knowledgeable and curious
- Self-starters who can work in a decentralized (no local manager) environment
- Able to think outside the box
- Passion and grit to see the project succeed
- Aligns with the company values and mission
What you will get:
- Solid mentoring by professional leaders
- Ability to work 'local hours'
- Compensation that includes BTC and NRG (candidates must live in a location where payments in digital currencies are legal)
When applying for this role, please include a cover letter introducing yourself, explaining your current connection cryptocurrency and any articles/publications that you've written in this space.
Direct only - no agencies, please