The HR Associate facilitates and assist with daily HR functions including but not limited to supporting recruitment, the pre-employment and onboarding process, HR billing and reconciliation and various administrative functions for the HR Team.
- Responsible for the pre-employment process and accurate communication to managers
- Provides administrative assistance to the HR Team including scheduling, coordinating meetings, and data entry.
- Ensures tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Coordinates outside vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned including support HR leadership and HR team as needed.
- Ability to work with a distributed and culturally diverse team
- Minimum 3 years of HR/Ops/ Admin experience
- Working in a globally distributed company
- Demonstrated skills and working knowledge of Google/MS Office programs including proficient experience with ATS and/or HRM systems