>) is a top 100, self-funded cryptocurrency project with over 60 contributors across 17 time zones and 6 continents. Energi (NRG) is being designed to serve the need for a globally adoptable digital currency and is currently on multiple exchanges with additional exchanges in the future.
We are looking to add an experienced Editor to provide exceptional, informative and appealing content to attract our targeted audience and build customer loyalty. You will perform a range of tasks including evaluating proofs, setting publication goals, designing content, and generating story ideas.
As the Editor, you will demonstrate a good eye for detail and know-how to manage all the moving parts of a publication. To excel in this position, the successful candidate will also possess excellent communication, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of the Cryptocurrency industry.
- Research and authenticate facts, dates, and statistics
- Evaluate and approve design proofs
- Recommend stories and produce headline ideas to attract our target audience
- Coordinate with other Energi team members
- Meet tight deadlines
- Proofread and edit stories and articles
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem is a requirement to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or related field ideal (but not required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full-time Editor role in a cryptocurrency or Fintech organization
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- A creative thinker with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional English skills (written and verbal)
Ideal Soft Skills for this role:
- Persons who are technically knowledgeable and curious
- Self-starters who can work in a decentralized (no local manager) environment
- Able to think outside the box
- Passion and grit to see the project succeed
- Aligns with the company values and mission
What you will get:
- Solid training by professional leaders
- Ability to work 'local hours'
- Compensation that includes BTC and NRG (candidates must live in a location where payments in digital currencies are legal)